Free Attorney Consultation and Case Evaluation?
For a free attorney consultation and evaluation of
a potential colon cancer malpractice claim, contact
The Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez, toll free at
(866) 461-9400. For a free consultation,
you may also email us at
Please make sure to include all of the following information:
contact you by email or phone after receiving your
email. There is no charge for the consultation.
- your name
- your address and a telephone number where we can reach you
- the age of the person diagnosed with colon cancer
- the date the colon cancer was diagnosed
- the stage and grade of the colon cancer - if you do
not know the stage and grade, please let us know whether the
doctors indicate that the cancer was localized within the colon
or had advanced beyond the colon
- whether there were symptoms (such as diarrhea, constipation,
blood in the stool, anemia, and abdominal pain and tenderness
intestinal obstruction, unexplained weight loss, and constant
tiredness), and how long
prior to diagnosis the symptoms had been reported to the
primary care physician
- whether there was a history of DRE's (digital rectal
examinations), fecal occult blood testing, and colonoscopy
or sigmoidoscopy tests - and if so, what the results were
- the number of years treating with the primary care physician
before the colon cancer was diagnosed, and how often the
primary care physician was seen
- the CEA at the time of diagnosis
- how the colon cancer was detected - for example, a change in
- a description of the treatment received since the diagnosis
- any complications that have resulted from the treatment
Call or email for a free Attorney Consultation.
Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez, P.C.
Toll free: (866) 461-9400
Please be sure to include a telephone number where we can call you for additional details.
Thank you for visiting the Law Office of Joseph A.
Hernandez. The material located on our law firm's web
site is intended to be a resource for present and
prospective clients for informational purposes only and
is not intended to be legal (or medical) advice.
This web site is not an offer to represent you. The act
of sending electronic mail to our firm or to Attorney
Hernandez does not create an attorney-client relationship
and does not obligate the Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez
or Mr. Hernandez to respond to your email or to represent
you. No attorney-client relationship will be formed unless
you enter into a signed agreement of representation with
the Law Office of Joseph A. Hernandez, P.C. You should not act,
or refrain from acting, based
upon any information at this web site without seeking
professional legal counsel. Licensed to practice law by
the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
Under the rules of the
Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts and other
rules, this material may be considered advertising.
Licensed to practice law in the State of Massachusetts.
This website does not represent other licenses, or
certifications of specialization or expertise that may
be available in certain states.